Wishes

1. I wish I could turn back time but I think I'd only repeat the same mistakes all over again

2. I wish I could talk to you like we used to but I'm too afraid

3.  I wish I could explain everything but I'm not sure whether I'm telling you the truth or keep on telling lies

4. I wish I could give you promises but I just don't believe in myself anymore

5. I wish I could let you hear all the things I want to say to you but I just don't have the faith that I mean all of them anymore

6. I wish I could say more but I guess I'll just stop here because my words are nothing to you 

3 ulasan:

  1. Ulasan ini telah dialihkan keluar oleh pengarang.

    BalasPadam
  2. "So why bother caring much about something that isn't going to be eternal?"-quoted
    "Sometimes we focus too much on those who hate us, until we forgot there are still few people who waits and care. And we're losing it."-quoted

    :)

    BalasPadam
  3. Sometimes all we need to do is stop wishing.

    But start to put on actions for every wish we have.

    BalasPadam

I know some of you got no blogger account, but at least jangan lah guna nama Anonymous, susah aku nak refer nanti. Think of a name okay? Thanks! :D