Things I hope to happen before 2010 ends.

Since a huge amount of money was lost during my trip to Istanbul and Schweiz,I think that I should reschedule my budget for the whole year.Well,at least I have to prioritize (I don't know how the spelling is.Sorry.) the list of things I wanna have this year.
Okay so here is the list : 
1. Is it a DSLR or an DSLR?
2. Some clothes.To be specific,shoes.
3. Seafoods.
4. Umrah.

There.Simple kan?heh.
So the costs to get one of the above is : 
1. RM4000....Okay,lets just put it RM5000 shall we?
2. Hmmmmmmm...RM300?
3. Yes,RM300 should be enough.
4. This won't cost much.I think.

Okay so basically,these are what I intend to have by the end of this year.But well,you know.I think I have to put out one of those out of the list and just save it for next year.But still I have a few options.
1. Is it a DSLR or an DSLR?  A high end camera.
2. Some clothes.To be specific,shoes.
3. Seafoods.
4. Umrah.

I think that might be better.Or I can do it like this.
1. Is it a DSLR or an DSLR?
2. Some clothes.To be specific,shoes. Save it for the next time.
3. Seafoods.
4. Umrah.

Or like this.
1. Is it a DSLR or an DSLR?  Stick to my current camera which I got for free from my parents.
2. Some clothes.To be specific,shoes.
3. Seafoods.
4. Umrah.

Well,that is quite okay.But that won't contribute much.I mean,clothes are waaaaaay waaaay better than camera.

Wait.

But I've been wanting for my own camera for like yearss.
And plus,that will be more stylish than wearing some cool clothes or shoes.

Dem.I hate being stuck in a situation like this.
Alright,to be safe,this is how it would be.
1. Is it a DSLR or an DSLR?
2. Some clothes.To be specific,shoes.
3. Seafoods.
4. Umrah.

But..
That would be useless right?
I mean,where would all the money go if I cancel those two things.
Hmmmmmmmmm..

Okay,can it be like this?

1. Is it a DSLR or an DSLR?
2. Some clothes.To be specific,shoes.
3. Seafoods.
4. Umrah.
5. Vacation to Europe during winter break in the second year.Probably to 8 European countries.

Yeah,that would be better.
Then again,it will not be cool if I tour around Europe and do not own a DSLR to take good pictures just to make all of you jealous.WTH -.-"
I am sooooo fussy lah in all these spending budgets and stuffs.

Fikirkan fesyen,gua dah memang kacak.Tapi tulah,segan segan sipu pulak.
Tapi tak boleh lawan kacaknya mamat ni lah.
Oke lah.Bai bai.



p/s : aku baru sedar aku hanya tulis dalam Bahasa Melayu at the end of the post.And I was just kidding about the whole taking picture-jealousy part.Cheers! :D

12 ulasan:

  1. setuju dengan komen diatas.

    BalasPadam
  2. lsit mmg banyak.nak capai tu yg susah.
    macam hidupla.
    semua bnda kau nak.hahaha
    dapan deanlist la.
    lg satu,moga moga dgn pnjangnya list nih,panjang juga deanlist tahun nih.hahahaha

    BalasPadam
  3. weh, x payah seafud ar...ameen~ i hope so bout the deanlist u said b4

    BalasPadam
  4. hahaha seafood tu tak costly.so kena ada.hahaha
    ameeeeeeen.
    isnyaALLAH boleh je semua.

    kalau girls de mesti cakap :
    chaiyok2~ -.-"""""

    kalau guys de cakap :
    gud luckk ar.insyaAllah bole punya.

    BalasPadam
  5. haha..oke, chaiyyokk2!!
    wehh..pening ohh tgk list ko
    buat solat istikharah laa
    moga dapat petunjuk..ngee~

    BalasPadam
  6. ohh,itu sudah tentu.hahaha
    apa yg peningnya?list tu ada empat je pun.
    -.-"

    BalasPadam
  7. GAYY la.hahahaha
    doa doa wehh

    BalasPadam
  8. sengal!
    forget the dslr.
    i will post it to you.
    as a birthday pwesent?




    cheers :]







    :p

    BalasPadam
  9. elehh.yela tu.mngada ngada lah akak yang gegegegegegegegegdikks. *dengan irama poker face.

    BalasPadam

I know some of you got no blogger account, but at least jangan lah guna nama Anonymous, susah aku nak refer nanti. Think of a name okay? Thanks! :D